Republic Wireless 3.0 Reminders

In advance of our July 28th launch of nine awesome new phones from Samsung, LG, Huawei, and Motorola, we wanted to remind our current members that nothing is changing with your current plan, unless you want to upgrade to one of our new phones.

**What’s new with 3.0: **

Our nine new phones are part of our new Republic 3.0 experience, which comes with our new GSM carrier option and access to the fastest nationwide 4G LTE cellular network available. If you would like one of these phones, you’ll need to select one of our GSM compatible plan options below when you purchase your new phone. Or, if you already own one of our approved BYOP phones, you can purchase a GSM SIM card kit from Republic for $5 (plus shipping and taxes) beginning on August 11, 2016. Be sure to check out our one day sale on August 11 when you can order a SIM card for free, just pay a $4 shipping charge.

**About new plans: **

Our 3.0 Clear Choice plans are designed to be straightforward and affordable. What you see is what you get. The plan you sign up for will be what you’re charged month to month, plus standard taxes. No hidden fees or overages - just great service.

**But what if I want to keep my plan? **
You also have the option to keep your Republic 1.0 plans and 2.0 Refund plans on your current phone. If you’re looking for a new phone on your current plan, you can purchase the Moto G (3rd Gen.) or Moto E (2nd Gen.), which are compatible with CDMA cell service. This chart will help you pick the phone and service plan that works best for you this July 28th.

(Please note: You cannot purchase a new 3.0 GSM compatible phone and put your current CDMA SIM card in it. It will not function properly).

**Are there coverage maps I can check? **

Yes. You can check your coverage for both CDMA and GSM cellular service on our coverage maps here: CDMA (2.0) and GSM (3.0).

**More details: **

For more info about our new Republic 3.0 Clear Choice plans and compatible phones. Check out our FAQ. We’re thrilled for the next evolution of Republic and are so happy you’re part of the journey.

If you still have questions, feel free to post them here.

Thanks!