Republic Wireless account management system hangs when I try to update my credit card

What phone do you have? Moto G
What plan are you on? Talk and Text only plan
Does your plan include data, or just talk & text?

Issue Description

I just found out my credit card # was stolen, and the credit card company just shut off the card.
This just happened on the same day as when Republic Wireless takes an auto payment from the
same card. I am trying to update my account with a new working credit card but when I try to
do an update with the new credit card info the Republic website just hangs. Not sure what to do.
I think the system does not allow a card number change while it is processing a bill with the old number.

• As the Billing process is more than likely a batch job, done at night and takes very little time per account I wouldn’t think that would be the problem.
  • Have you tried a different browser? (Chrome seems to work best for some of us)
    • If still having problem, then I would open a ticket with RW so the Billing folks can work with you
2 Likes

Jben,

Thanks for the response.

I filled a ticket with Republic and got the issue resolved.

It seems that Explorer does not work well with the website and Firefox does.

Thanks again

Stephens89

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Message an
Expert customer