Republic Wireless Account Portal hard to read

We have been satisfied with Republic Wireless. However, the website is difficult for us to read as the print is light and there is not much contrast. We had to update our profile and found it hard to read on both our computers. Thanks for listening.

0 Likes

Hi @brendar.5cpgi0,

Welcome to our Member Community, and thank you for the feedback.

Are you talking about the account portal? And were you visiting on a computer or a phone?

3 Likes

I have the same complaint with many websites. Apparently designers seem to like light gray text, making it hard to read on some monitors. I often have to adjust the viewing angle on my computer or laptop to even read the screens. Along those same lines, I print out my RW monthly statement to submit to my employer. The small gray text that shows the taxes and other charges is so light that it barely shows on the paper.

1 Like

We were updating our payment information on the computer. The light text colors are harder to read for aging eyes.

2 Likes

I left Windows behind long ago. My Chromebook makes it easy to zoom in/out, at will. (CTRL: +/-).

I have the same issue sometimes. Would you mind telling us about your device?.

0 Likes

HP laptop and Dell computer running Windows 10

0 Likes

Is this the screen? Is the problem the light gray and font size?

0 Likes

My husband and I were on 2 different computers. We both had trouble with light gray. Also it is a problem if you print it.

0 Likes

Agreed. I haven’t found a way to change the light gray in Windows 10, but for viewing, I magnify it by holding down the Ctrl key and pressing either the + key or center scroll wheel on the mouse.

0 Likes

Message an
Expert customer