Republic Wireless App Update: Version 3.17.1.1

rw_app_update
releases

Would have to agree. If it’s broke and will remain broken it should be ditched. Apparently it’s a known issue.

Sorry to have even mentioned it was broken and may have been why another member thought the update wasn’t available to them.

Well I found RW app up dates are slow even on google play store.
When 3.0 plan change came out I was on the .79 load an it messed up my RW app all to together it showed on one phone 0 data an on the other phone data was blank nothing. Both are moto5g+. I did not receive the update Till saterday night at 10PM
By this time I had a tbl ticket in an it had been 4 days before I got any word wanted some screen shots sent them in. Well any way the up date did the trick . Every thing is now working as it should be. Morris

EDIT How /if any way to see your WIFI usage on the app?
The only way I have found is to go to settings an check there for any usage. Morris

btw, why is it when you play the VM greeting on the phone it resets the volume to max before playing it…

Southpaw, Thanks for the instructions…but when I opened my Republic app it was a bit of a different set up AND it was at 3.17.1.1 . The change was within the last day … when I’m out I always check to see how much data I’m using and the app was the same but now it’s a bit different … very odd!

Well, it sounds like you’ve successfully updated now, so that’s good! The app is a bit different now. We think the new design will make it easier to be aware of how you’re using your data.

I think 3.17.1.1 is a nice update – I like the changes made to the data screen, and the fact that it is now in the default position.

9 posts were merged into an existing topic: No data usage shown in the Republic Wireless app

9 posts were merged into an existing topic: Are your calls going to voicemail when your phone is sleeping?

No data usage shown in the Republic Wireless app

A post was merged into an existing topic: Are your calls going to voicemail when your phone is sleeping?