An update to the Republic Wireless app was released today at 5%, although it usually does take several hours until it is available via the Google Play Store. We’ll continue to release in a staged rollout and if all goes well, we expect to reach 100% by December 20, 2016.
This update is only for Republic 3.0 phones including:
- Google Pixel and Pixel XL
- Huawei Ascend 5W
- Moto G4, G4 PLUS, and G4 PLAY
- Moto X Pure Edition
- Moto Z and Z Play
- Nexus 5X, 6, and 6P
- Samsung Galaxy J3, S6, S7, and S7 edge
The app update includes:
- Additional support for Android N phones
- Clearer WiFi & Cell connectivity notifications
- Stability improvements and bug fixes
For instructions on how to update your Republic Wireless app, please go here.
Thanks, and have a great day!