Republic Wireless now supports the Samsung Galaxy S20+ and S20 Ultra for BYOP!

The Samsung Galaxy S20+ and S20 Ultra are now supported for BYOP :tada:

This means that although we do not offer these phones in our online store, they can be brought to our service with the purchase of a Republic Wireless BYOP SIM card.

Supported models:
Samsung Galaxy S20+: SM-G986U1
Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra: SM-G988U1

We support only the North American Factory Unlocked version of any BYOP phone. Please make certain any phone you are considering for BYOP is supported by installing the Republic Wireless app to check for compatibility, or consulting our Community guidance at How to Find a Compatible Unlocked Phone .

2 Likes

That is surely good news for those who like Samsung.
I was anxiously awaiting similar news on the OnePlus 7 T. Could you please give us an update on that model?

Typically we don’t get any update until support is announced. Over a year ago we heard something about interest in Nokia, but it’s been silent since then.

Hi @seniorgeek,

You have a conversation on this matter in another topic, and we’re working with our engineers to enable an early-adopters program as you requested. I’m working on some final details and hope to be in touch with you later this week (I work weekends too), with some news. Let’s please keep that conversation in a single place and keep other conversations on topic.

I understand and I’m looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks

Thanks @Republic Wireless for bringing the latest releases into the BYOP system so quickly!

3 Likes

I’m standing by! Thanks

1 Like
Message an
Expert customer