RW Anywhere is it possible to log in and out or is it always on?

I have motorola phone and a windows 10 pc

What plan are you on?
$20 per month
Does your plan include data, or just talk & text?
data talk and text

Issue Description

I have removed RW Anywhere because I can find no evidence that it is possible to login and logout of RW Anywhere.

Are any texting programs available that offer security?

SMS and MMS work a bit differently on R.W. than standard carriers.

I believe that all SMS and MMS messages are routed through and stored on R.W. servers, thus enabling the Anywhere app to sync the last 30 days of messages sent to and from the phone.

You can log in and out of the Anywhere app on PC and phone just fine, enabling you to switch to a different R.W account to send and receive message on that number.

But any texting app you use will have to communicate with the same R.W. sever anyway.

Signal is an app that has its own special messaging thing for security, but it, and other apps like it, require both parties to use the app in the same configuration. I do not know if this kinda thing will even work on R.W., but if it does, it would probably count towards your data allotment, and not as part of the “unlimited talk/text”.

There is other apps that use its own platform for sending messages, Hangouts, FaceBook, Skype…etc.

Thank you for your prompt response.

Please not the title of my question post: “RW Anywhere is it possible to log in and out or is it always on?”

You say:" You can log in and out of the Anywhere app on PC and phone just fine, enabling you to switch to a different R.W account to send and receive message on that number"

If that is true can you explain how I would I login and out of the Anywhere app on PC or motorola cell phone?

Even after i removed the Anywhere app and reinstalled it, it opened without pass word or even asking my name.

Here is the FAQ for Anywhere:

If you are wanting to fully remove and deactivate Anywhere, instructions are here:

As far as how to Log out on PC: Click Conversation on the menu bar, then Log Out.

There is no such thing as logging out of text messaging on a phone (this isn’t a Republic thing, its a cell phone thing). The way to secure the ability to text on a phone is to place a PIN/Password on the phone itself.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.