RW is coming to town!

Hi @ SLC_Area members,

We’re planning a trip to visit you, and we need an idea of how many people we’ll get to meet.

We’re coming out for the BYU - Wisconson game on Saturday, Sept 16. I’ll update you next week with some additional details about what we’ll be doing at the game.

Saturday morning we’d like to meet our Salt Lake City members over breakfast, probably somewhere near the airport. We’ll keep it very simple so we can focus on you.

• a little food
  • a little swag (but of course!)
  • a great opportunity for us to get to know some of our members.

If you would like to reserve your spot at the breakfast, please reply in this thread, just so we can make sure we have enough space, food, and swag that we don’t disappoint anyone. We can’t guarantee how much swag or what kind we’ll have on hand, but go ahead and provide your T-shirt size in your reply, just in case!

Then watch this thread for updates about the exact time and location. We’re very excited about the possibility of getting to meet you!

Want to reply, but not seeing a reply button??

The Salt Lake City Area Group is exclusive to our SLC-Area members. Click the “request to Join” button on the SLC group page.

I’m in! :slight_smile:

I don’t know how many you can accommodate but my wife parents and brother are all local Republic Wireless members. That makes 5 of us. Or if that is too many from one party, me and my wife would go!

Thanks

We’ll be delighted to meet your whole family! Would you like to provide some T-shirt sizes, so we’ll know what to pack (as space allows)?

You bet!

1 small women’s
2 Medium women’s
1 Medium men’s
2 Large men’s

I have a sister (republic wireless phone user as well) don’t think she’ll be able to make breakfast but I would love a shirt for her as well. (the small) If you can accomodate it.

Thank you!!

You could count us in for breakfast. My wife and I with the 2 kiddos. We’re longtime RW users.

Hi @jaredc.4vaqed, we’ll look forward to seeing you there! Do you want to add T-shirt sizes to my list? (Sorry, we don’t have children’s sizes.)

@ SLC_Area, I have two updates for you about our visit to the area on Saturday, 9/16!

First - We’ll start the day with breakfast!

We’ll be hosting a breakfast just so we can get to know our Salt Lake City and Provo area members. Please plan to come by and see us. We need you to RSVP so we can bring enough Republic Wireless Swag, and so we’ll have enough food for everyone.

Consider yourselves invited!
Breakfast from 8:00 to 11:00 AM on Saturday, 9/16/17.
We’ll be at the Hilton Salt Lake City Center, 255 South West Temple, Salt Lake City, Utah, 84101.
RSVP in this form.

After breakfast, we’ll see you at the BYU vs. Wisconsin game!

(Don’t have tickets? Enter here! Hurry!)

We’ve put together a unique tailgating experience for you:

Republic Wireless will be set up in a branded environment with a large canvas and paint tools/materials
Tailgaters are invited to draw a card from a fishbowl, which will name a BYU fan attribute (Cougar, cheering, family, etc.) and be asked to reflect that through a quick color or design mark on the canvas.
Over the course of the tailgate, fan after fan will paint - creating an abstract work of art that ultimately reflects the crowd’s passion and celebration of their fandom
The painting will be displayed in BYU’s student union and shared through their social media

*All participants will receive a tailgate BBQ apron and be entered to win a free phone and service from Republic Wireless

Win tickets to the BYU vs. Wisconsin football game on 9/16/17

Wish I could make it. I’ve got a packed day planned already and I’m about a 45 minute drive away from SLC.

We’ve had an outstanding response! I’m sorry we’ll miss getting to meet you, but we’re looking forward to getting to see so many members Saturday morning!

My family of 5 (3 kids) will be coming for the breakfast tomorrow. We already signed up and received the confirmation email. I am very excited to meet the group, as I have been one of your earliest members (wave A). I still remember hitting F5 all day long until I finally could sign up at 11PM… See you tomorrow.

We’re looking forward to meeting you, too! You’ll have to tell me your Community username if you see me, I won’t recognize you by your real name!

Tim is my name. We are having a blast. Well done!

I’m very glad to read that you enjoyed the breakfast! We appreciated having so many members come out and visit with us!