RW Phones--not mid/low priced phones

I am looking for a mid-priced phone for my 13 yr old daughter. None of the phones RW offers in a mid-price range are compatible with my area code. Suggestions? Definitely not spending $500+ on a phone.

Hi @karls.6cdpnn and welcome back to the Member Community. Here’s a recent post that has some information that might help. And the price bar was even tougher!

We went back one generation and purchased two Motorola G6 – with 3GB/64GB. Amazon currently has that version for $199.

And here’s a couple of links that might help –

Others might weigh in with other recommendations based on your price point.

If you share your zip code (just that) others in the Community can see if GSM (T-Mobile) or CDMA (Sprint) coverage is best for you. That might help in your phone decision.

1 Like

Area code 54501

Anyone?

For that ZIP code you’re going to want one of the CDMA compatible phones. In my article here I have links to the G6, G6 Play, and Moto X4, all from Amazon, that will work there: How to Find a Compatible Unlocked Phone

In addition, in the next couple of weeks (hopefully) the G7, G7 Play, and G7 Power should also become available there.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Message an
Expert customer