Rw use outside the united states

will I be able to use rw when I am in equador, south America?

Hi @damonj,

I’m sorry to see that no one sent you an answer. We get questions about international use a lot, and they are answered here in Community so many times that I hope you were able to find the answer you needed by now. Just in case you did not find your answer, here is what you need to know:

Your Republic Wireless service includes unlimited Wi-Fi calling and texting to US and Canadian numbers anywhere in the world that you can find a Wi-Fi network that doesn’t block access to calling and texting. For all plans $10 and up, It also includes unlimited calling and texting to US and Canadian numbers, on cell, in the US only.

International cellular coverage is not included. Once your phone leaves the US, it will not work on cell, it will only work on Wi-Fi.

Calls and texts to numbers from countries other than the US or Canada will not work, even when you’re in those other counties.

This all means that when you’re in Ecuador, if you can connect to a Wi-Fi network, you will be able to receive calls from anywhere and make calls and send texts to the US and Canada. You will not be able to use the phone away from Wi-Fi and you will not be able to use it on Wi-Fi to call nearby places in Ecuador.

If you need additional information, such has how to use an international SIM card when you travel, please reply here.

Message an
Expert customer