Samsung A51 phone wrong Caller ID showing on phone of person I am calling

I have Samsung A51 phone. The Republic App version is 3.30.4.1
Just in the last day or 2, the wrong caller ID for my phone is showing up on the phone of people I call. Power saving mode is turned off. The Never sleeping app list does not show Republic Wireless. Republic Wireless app does not show on “Never Sleeping”, “Sleeping”, or “Deep Sleeping Apps”.

Is this problem related to the Republic version update?

It is not. On the list of the apps that are/aren’t sleeping are you able to select “Add” or the “+” sign to add an app to the “Never Sleeping” list? If so, please try adding the Republic App there.

Once that’s done, open the dialer, as if you were going to make a call and enter *#*#8647#*#* and then hit the green “dial” button. It should pretty quickly clear off the screen. When it does, restart the phone.

Any change?

Louis,
Under Settings / Battery:

• Power Saving Mode is off
  • Background / Battery Usage Limits:
  • Unused apps to sleep is turned off.
  • For Sleeping / Deep Sleeping /Never Sleeping / the Republic Wireless app does not appear on the + list
    So I cannot add Republic Wireless to the Never Sleeping list.

Republic Wireless does show up under Settings / Apps.

I have Restarted phone several times - no success. I tried the ##8647## - Error Message " Cannot process Request"

More suggestions?

If you swipe up from the bottom of your phone’s screen opening the list of all apps installed on the phone, do you see the Republic app installed?

Presuming the Republic app is indeed installed, please uninstall the Republic app, restart the phone, then reinstall the Republic app:

Fixed. thanks for your help.

1 Like

Uninstall the Republic app and Re-install app fixed the problem.
Thanks,

1 Like