Samsung Galaxy J3 (2018) and J7 (2018) are now available in our online store!

Update 10/4/2018: The Samsung Galaxy J3 (2018) and J7 (2018) are now available in our online store!

Samsung Galaxy J3 (2018) $169

Key Features
:heavy_check_mark: Best Galaxy J3 camera yet (8MP main/5MP rear)
:heavy_check_mark: Long-lasting battery1
:heavy_check_mark: Easy to use
:heavy_check_mark: Expand your memory up to 400GB with a microSD™ card2
:heavy_check_mark: Color: Black

Full Tech Specs are available in our online store

Samsung Galaxy J7 (2018) $249

Key Features
:heavy_check_mark: Great camera even in low light (13 MP main and rear cameras)
:heavy_check_mark: Personalize photos with filters and stickers
:heavy_check_mark: Long-lasting battery3
:heavy_check_mark: 16 GB of built-in storage (expandable to 256 GB)
:heavy_check_mark: Color: Black

Full Tech Specs are available in our online store

The Samsung Galaxy J3 and J7 are available for purchase only in specific coverage areas because they can support only our GSM SIM card.

1 Based on laboratory testing. Results may vary. Battery power consumption depends on factors such as network configuration, carrier network, signal strength, operating temperature, features selected, vibrate mode, backlight settings, browser use, frequency of calls, and voice, data and other application-usage patterns.

2 MicroSD card sold separately.

3 Results may vary. Battery power consumption depends on factors such as network configuration, carrier network, signal strength, operating temperature, features selected, vibrate mode, backlight settings, browser use, frequency of calls, and voice, data and other application usage patterns.

5 Likes

I wish they would add NFC support to these lower end phones. At $250, you would think it would have it?

Samsung considers the “J” line their lower level phone (A is the middle, S the top). Much like Moto and the “E” line, they don’t include NFC. In fact, Moto & Samsung don’t include NFC in the mid-range A or G lines. For Moto, You have to get to the “X” line to get NFC.

1 Like

No thank you, But I am really hoping you get the new Samsung A’s

How soon is soon? I might upgrade my phone soon and would like to get one of these.

Republic does not put dates on these until their ready to turn them active as up to the last minute thing may change that out of Republic control,
History has been that a coming soon would go live within in a couple weeks (1-3) and today is 1 week so I would expect to see it live with in the next 2 weeks (though this could change)

edit
It live today after only 1 week

-not an employee just a fellow customer

2 Likes

Hi @saraj.vmuqfk,

These phones are now available in our online store. Thanks for your interest!

4 Likes
Message an
Expert customer