Samsung Galaxy Note s20

How long will republic take to add the new Samsung Galaxy Note S20 to their list of phones or BYOP? My moto g5 finally crapped out on me and I want to get a top of the line new phone, but I also want to stick with republic wireless. I was also wondering if it would ever be possible to add the Asus ROG 2/3 to the list of possible phones?

Hi @polyptoton and welcome back to the Member Community.

I assume you are talking about the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 that will be part of the Samsung Unpack event scheduled for today. To the best of my knowledge, RW has not shared plans for the Note 20. But I’m just another member with no inside track on RW plans. RW doesn’t really share future plans. Updates are posted as announcements here: https://forums.republicwireless.com/c/news

You can also use the “Notify” button at the top of the #news page to make sure you are notified when something new is posted in the category.

Here’s a thread you might also find interesting –

You might want to complete the Survey: Bring Your Own Approved Phone

Anything else I say would be conjecture mixed with some hope. Don’t know if anyone else has anything to share. They will certainly jump in if they do

1 Like
Message an
Expert customer