(This topic is publicly visible, but only those participating in our Samsung S21 Early Adopter beta can respond.)
Hi @samsung_s21_beta testers!
Several of you have had your phones activated for a couple of days at least, so we’d like to hear what you think. Here are some questions to consider:
- How did activation go? Any problems?
- Are calling and texting working as intended on both WiFi and cell?
- How is the phone performing? How does it compare to your previous phone (and what were you using before?)
- What do you think of the cameras? If you have photo samples you’d be willing to share, we’ll be glad to create a topic for you in our #reviews:photos category.
- Have you tried any Bluetooth connectivity? Calls over Bluetooth in the car? How does everything sound?
- Have you tried the fingerprint reader or facial recognition? Is it consistent?
- Any other thoughts you might want to share?
- Having tried it, would you want to keep using this phone?