Scheduled Network Maintenance: Service interruption? Reboot your phone

Due to a network upgrade, some Republic Wireless My Choice accounts will be impacted by a maintenance period during which plan changes, data purchases, and current data reporting will be unavailable. Some phones may experience a brief service interruption during this maintenance, which will clear up on its own or by rebooting the phone.

In preparation for this maintenance event, we have taken many precautions to minimize any impact to our members. Individual phone lines will be upgraded in small batches under the close supervision of a dedicated engineering team. Our first batch of upgrades will take place today, 1/29/2019, and additional maintenance windows will take place February 5-8, 2019.

If your service line is among those being upgraded, you will receive an informational E-mail in advance of your maintenance window. We will also be sending a notification to the phone as a reminder just before maintenance begins.

Things to remember:

• Only some My Choice members will be impacted.
  • We are sending an informational E-mail and reminder notification to those impacted.
  • Plan changes, data purchases, and data reporting will be unavailable during your maintenance period.
  • Any service interruption will be restored on its own or by rebooting.

For real-time status, please refer to our status page at https://status.republicwireless.com.

Our network upgrade on 1/29/2019 was completed successfully, and we will be sending the next E-mail this afternoon to those whose service lines will be affected during the next maintenance window.

Things to remember :

• Only some My Choice members will be impacted.
  • We are sending an informational E-mail and reminder notification to those impacted.
  • Plan changes, data purchases, and data reporting will be unavailable during your maintenance period.
  • Any service interruption will be restored on its own or by rebooting.

For real-time status, please refer to our status page at https://status.republicwireless.com .