my Moto G 3rd Generation keeps flashing the android screen when I plug it in and thats all it does.
first try hard boot (hold power button for 2 minutes and release phone should try and reboot
if that doesn’t work try to get to recover mode and clear the cache
- Turn off your phone and remove any charging cables.
- With the phone off, press and hold both the Volume Down and Power buttons at the same time for 2-3 seconds, then release both buttons.
- The phone will display some information about the phone, and will have “Start” highlighted at the top right of the screen. Use Volume Down button to scroll through the options to “Recovery Mode” and press the Power button to select it.
- The phone will display the Motorola logo, then the Android figure lying down with an exclamation point with the words “No Command” underneath. Press and hold the Power button and tap the Volume Up button.
Note: If you wait too long to perform this step, the phone will reboot and you’ll need to start the process again.
- The phone will display additional menu options. Use the Volume Down button to scroll to “Wipe cache partition” and press the Power button to select it. The cache wipe will begin immediately.
- After the Cache Wipe is complete, the menu items will reappear, with “Reboot system now” highlighted. Press the Power button to select it. Your phone will restart.