Screen protector for Moto X Pure

Bought Incipio case sold by Republic. Does not include screen protector. Need one that works with case

You can find all kinds of them on Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_c_1_28?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=screen+protector+moto+x+pure+edition&sprefix=screen+protector+moto+x+pure%2Caps%2C286&crid=3SN8ZCW5ON8K7

If you don’t have an Amazon Prime account many of the same ones can usually be ordered on eBay at same cost with free shipping.

Hi @babettej

I have been very impressed with these…

[Amazon.com: [2 Pack] Moto X Pure Edition Screen Protector [.3mm/2.5D] [Tempered Glass], SPARIN [Bubble-Free] Repeatable…

I have the Moto X Pure Edition. One thing to keep in mind is that the screen isn’t quite flat around the edges of the phone. I have a tempered glass screen protector and it’s very slightly not flush with the screen around the edges of the screen protector. I’ll be trying a non-tempered glass next. I’ve no experience with this one, but I have saved it in my wishlist and I’ll probably get it when I’m ready.

For me, a tempered glass screen protector is the way to go. It provides an extra layer of drop protection for your phone. My Moto X2 screen protector has some cracks in it. I am glad that my screen protector took the impact and not my bare screen!

wayloncovil wrote:

One thing to keep in mind is that the screen isn’t quite flat around the edges of the phone. I have a tempered glass screen protector and it’s very slightly not flush with the screen around the edges of the screen protector.

I had that issue on the X2. The Sparin I linked above is slightly smaller than the screen itself. Perfect fit.

Message an
Expert customer