Screen protectors / cases

I understand the Moto X 2nd gen’s screen has curved corners which make it difficult to use tempered glass screen protectors. Before I attempt to put one on I was curious if anyone out there had a recommendation on a case that would maybe hold down or cover up the exposed corners of the screen / protector, preferably a case that’s not too bulky. There’s a lot of cell phone case mfgrs out there and most of the time the images they use on the web are not entirely accurate so rather than blindly buy cases I was hoping someone here had dealt with this issue already.

Much appreciated

Hi @markr.4r3rpk ,

For all my phones since the Moto X1… I have gone away from using screen protectors… I don’t feel they are necessary if you take good care while handling your phone.

I use the diztronic cases for my phones…they are around 10 bucks at Amazon.

Amazon.com: Moto X 2nd Gen Case, Diztronic Matte Back Flexible TPU Case for Moto X (2nd Gen, 2014 Model Only) - Black - …

I have a tempered glass screen protector on my X2 with an Incipio case. Great combination. The Incipio cases are top of the line, in my view.

@markr.4r3rpk

On my X2 I have the Otterbox Defender case, and removed that piece of useless plastic screen protector & threw it away. I have a Tempered Glass screen protector on the phone before the case. I used a Hair dryer to warm the protector and screen to fit better. No problems here!!

*** ~~ßocephous™***

Message an
Expert customer