Security Warning at RW Status Page

This is what Chrome gives me:

This is what Edge gives me:

ping @seanr

Hi billg

Yes i get the same thing an an it is 21:33 pm Pac time

Morris

EDIT 20:35 pm Pac time, can read verey good LOL.

TELEMON1

@billg

Status page works for me!

Republic Wireless Status

*** ~~ßocephous™ ***

Well it looks to be up an working .But like billg it was down It came 2-3 times with that notice

Morris

The issue was that the link from the footer of the new help page had an HTTPS in the URL and the site should be HTTP. I fixed it on that site.

Houston we have a problem…Your connection is not secure

https://status.republicwireless.com/

Your connection is not secure

The owner of status.republicwireless.com has configured their website improperly. To protect your information from being stolen, Firefox has not connected to this website.

Learn more…

Report errors like this to help Mozilla identify and block malicious sites

FYI @seanr ,

Issue presently in existence for side link…

The page is not supposed to be secure based on what it does. Did you find another link from our site that uses HTTPS? The site is not supposed to be HTTPS.

I haven’t found an additional HTTPS link. I am noticing some odd behavior when I click the link directly below the Help Center Page search bar. It launches two new tabs (and presumably new windows depending on how one’s browser is configured) opening to the status page. I’m on macOS with behavior confirmed on both Chrome and Safari.

I fixed it the item had a href and the javascript had an open window statement. I took the open window out of the script. It will now only open one window.

Updates from Republic

Sections

@seanr ,

Still encountering the same issue and tried two different PCs. Just to insure we’re on same page link is provided above. Thanks.

seanr wrote:

I fixed it the item had a href and the javascript had an open window statement. I took the open window out of the script. It will now only open one window.

That would do it. Confirmed working as intended.

I fixed the Service Status link you posted. Thanks!

Message an
Expert customer