Sending text doesn't work

I have been able to receive texts all morning but can’t send. I tried some of the ideas suggested online and the only thing I’ve found that works is to uninstall the RW app and then reinstall it.This works long enough to send one text but as soon as that text is sent, I can’t send anther text until I uninstall and reinstall RW app again. What can I do?

@sharab.xtbzzz

What phone do you have? Which messenger are you using. The recommended app is Google Messenger.

Messenger - Android Apps on Google Play Make this the default app. If there are further problems try this.

Troubleshooting Texting Issues

*** ~~ßocephous™***

I have a moto G (1st gen) and use the default messaging app. I tried using facebook messenger thinking that might help, but can’t send text messages through that either.

I have a moto G (1st gen) and use the default messaging app. I tried using facebook messenger thinking that might help, but can’t send text messages through that either. I just installed the google messenger and got the same error message as with other apps. “Not sent. Tap to try again.”

@sharab.xtbzzz

Delete Facebook and the Facebook messenger apps from the phone and reboot the phone. The Facebook is messing with your phone. Access Facebook using the Chrome browser is the suggested fix.

This will probably fix the issues with the phone freezing up too I bet.

*** ~~ßocephous™ ***

Message an
Expert customer