Shattered new phone

I got my Samsung galaxy 3 five days ago , my dog jump on me I dropped my phone and the screen shattered . I’m on a tight budget and my phone is only 5 days old .I’m so devastated ( protected gear was on its way.) What are my options ?

Check the credit card you bought the phone with and see if they have accident coverage of purchases as many do

Hi @christines.d9ckb4!

As @drm186 suggested, your CC may be the way to go. If you give me the name of the card you have (i.e. Chase Sapphire) I can look it up for you.

mb2x

No they don’t but thanks for suggestion

I thought there might be a 15 grace period on my phone. Darn dog

Republic offers a money-back guarantee for 14 days (if the phone was purchased from them), but that doesn’t include damage. If you would still like to give me the name of your card, I can double check on any possible benefits from your card. If you don’t mind, which Samsung phone do you have?

I believe it’s the J3 since it is the only Samsung Galaxy 3 sold atm.

If you have an older Refund Plan phone…you can reactivate it while you evaluate your replacement options.

I have galaxyJ3 problem is it came out of my moms checking account not a credit card.

Yes I still have thanks fir information

Some debt carts have the consumer protection policies like credit cards this depends one the bank/credit union so still worth checking that out, so what financial institution?

Ok will do that thanks

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.