Shut off with out notice!

phone service shut off with out warning and for NO reason. No one to speak to immediately to fix the situation. I have been a loyal subscriber since March of 2013. Why if there was a billing problem (although there should NOT be) was no effort made to reach out to me via a call or a text or an email before shutting off my phone during this time of year !!

1 Like

There is too much competition out there for this kind of service

1 Like

Hi @roberth.8af7lt

Sorry to hear you are having issues with yoru phone. We here are other users of Republic and while we do not have access to your account, we can try to help as much as we can think of.

Have you gone ahead and submitted a ticket? That would be the first place to start.

Have you logged into My Account? Does the account have any messages about being past due?

I wish you the best!

-Will

@roberth.8af7lt

I am sure you received a email. Check the spam folder or any other email you use to login to the community. In all facts the email you ordered the phone or phones on is probably the email the notice was emailed to. Open your My Account and look in billing it should let you know if the CC needed updated or a new expiration date. If you update the CC I bet the service will turn back on. the couple times I had an issue it was minutes to have full service again. Granted this may not be the case but it has been my experience.

*** ~~ßocephous™***

If you update the CC I bet the service will turn back on. the couple times I had an issue it was minutes to have full service again. Granted this may not be the case but it has been my experience.

@roberth.8af7lt ,

Suggest you try doing what @bocephous said. Billing team doesn’t work weekends but the computers/system does and this could get your service back up.

If that doesn’t work and you need your phone immediately you may be able to set up a new account/payment info and reactivate phone with a new #. It then may be possible to get your old number back by opening a Support ticket? Good luck.

…

Hi @roberth.8af7lt ,

I see that our support team was able to help you. We did send you three E-mails since 12/6.

We don’t have the staff that would be required to personally call everyone whose account is in danger of suspension, and we don’t text or do robo calls, because then we could not be assured who might answer the call or view the text message.

1 Like

there also the rules communication company need to follow as not to be seen as harassing a person with a late bill

(this was the reason given before as why no call or text, and then it looks like an 3 emails where sent and one really should add republic auto-emails to a contact so they are not filed in the spam/junk folders of you email)

1 Like
Message an
Expert customer