SMS messages on Republic Anywhere on computer after factory reset?

rw_anywhere

Lately I’ve been having some problems with my less than one year old Moto G4 and it appears I may have to do a factory reset to see if that will take care of the problem. I’ve put all my photos on my SIM card and my contacts are all on Google. When I do a factory reset, will all my SMS messages that presently show up on my computer through Republic Anywhere remain or will they be deleted as well? It’s my understanding that I’ll need to download an app to save my messages during the reset, so I can restore them on my phone after a reset. Thanks for any help that anyone can provide.

I would suggest backing up your text messages using this app, just in case something goes wrong:

Please read this document carefully before doing a factory reset, it contains information on backing up your personal information as well as instructions on doing the reset:

Thank you very much for your prompt response and the useful information. :relaxed:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.