Below is a screenshot from my Galaxy S9 phone log. I would like to gain a clearer understanding of the spam Identification process. I am not clear on which software is doing what.
Things to know:
- The pic is from the Samsung phone log. The phone will not use the Android dialer which I greatly prefer.
- There is a reference to Hiya in the pic. Isnt Hiya a 3rd party software (neither Android or samsung)?
- I wouldn’t swear that I have all spam settings set correctly but I do have the Republic app set to block all spam calls and voicemails. I still get 2-5 spam calls a day with most leaving voicemails.
- Am I missing some settings or do I have spam filtering setup improperly? (Samsung, republic, Android)
- Is Hiya supposed to be part of the mix of software for filtering in my phone?
- Any Galaxy S9 experts or there that have perfected their setup?
- Anyone know of a way to use the Android dialer on the S9? My research leads me to believe it can’t be done.