Special Offer on Moto Z and Moto G PLAY (4th Gen.)

promotions

#For a limited time, get special pricing on the Moto Z and Moto G4 PLAY through our online store.

###Moto Z for $499: June 13 - June 17, 2017

$200 off a Moto Z when you purchase from our online store between June 13 and June 17, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. ET.*

*Promotional price of $499 for the Moto Z on republicwireless.com is valid through 6/17/17 at 11:59 p.m. ET or while supplies last. Taxes not included and Moto Z must be purchased from www.republicwireless.com. The promotional price will first appear at checkout, after inputting billing information. No redemption code needed. Limit four phones per customer. Offer cannot be applied to previous purchases or redeemed for cash. Returned phones will be refunded at the promotional price. Republic Wireless reserves the right to modify or terminate the offer at any time without notice.

###Moto G4 PLAY for $139: June 13 - June 24, 2017

$10 off a Moto G4 PLAY when you purchase from our online store between June 13 and June 24, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. ET.*

*Promotional price of $139 for the Moto G4 PLAY on republicwireless.com is valid through 6/24/17 at 11:59 p.m. ET or while supplies last. Taxes not included and Moto G4 PLAY must be purchased from www.republicwireless.com. The promotional price will first appear at checkout, after inputting billing information. No redemption code needed. Limit four phones per customer. Offer cannot be applied to previous purchases or redeemed for cash. Returned phones will be refunded at the promotional price. Republic Wireless reserves the right to modify or terminate the offer at any time without notice.

So…it’s already “Out of Stock” … How can one purchase before end of sale date if there are none to be had?

It’s been 9 days and any sale are while supplies last
Republic can only guess the demand of a phone and only guess how much stock would be need for a sale the fact they ran out only a few days before the end means they underestimated the demand by a small fraction (unlike the the 1 week sale that ended in under 30 minutes do to limited stock to begin with

Hi @maryp.miqul4,

The Moto Z Play is still available in our online store.

The Moto G4 Play has sold out. It will no longer be possible to purchase it.

Out of stock--can I order anyway?

If it’s the Moto G4 Play that is of interest to you, it remains available from Motorola for the same $139: https://www.motorola.com/us/products/moto-g-family. You may, however, wish to consider this:

Thanks Rolandh:
I AM actually considering the E4…providing IT doesn’t sell out before I can get my hands on one! (Both to review online for a Tech blog I participate in AND to replace my Moto X (2nd Gen) that’s heading for the recycle bin soon!)
DiamondDave (aka Maryp.mlqul4<–wife)

Does that go for the Moto G4 as well? (currently out of stock)
That it is no longer GOING to be available?

Any reason why an “out of stock” (and not to be replaced) item should still be prominently displayed on “Phones” page?

Thanks,
DiamondDave (aka: Maryp.mlqul4 <-- wife)

the Moto E 4th is showing out of stock as it’s not yet for sales some time on the 30th it will be in stock
it looks like the sale on the Moto G4 Play was a close out to clear out the stock

Hi @maryp.miqul4’s husband DiamondDave,

Based on demand, we have made a few more of the black Moto G4 Play available in the store.

Phones go out of stock quickly and the process to move a phone off the Phones page takes just a little longer, but is prioritized once any phone is permanently out of stock.

Awesome… Great service to do that!
See decided that I could wait a week and get the new Moto E :+1::sunglasses:
Thanks!

will the moto e4 work in area code 28604 when they add CDMA later this year?

There is CDMA coverage according to the coverage checker is when republic is able to activate the Moto E4 on CDMA it should work in that area