Sprint $90/month, 5 lines unlimited data - Anybody switching?

I love RW. I’ve been with them for a long time. I just saw this offer from Sprint and wonder how RW can even come close to doing something similar. Anyone else thinking of switching for 1 year while Sprint has this deal. Sprint also has wifi calling but I don’t think it’s near as seamless as RW. Just curious what people thought.

Moderator’s note: Content edited to remove copyright material. Please link rather than paste.

No, I pay less than 30 dollars a month for two phones. However, I can see where this would be attractive for large families that consume a bunch of cellular data.

We have 4 RW phones that are paid for (and fixed to RW), so just the costs of the 4 new phones alone would make it a bad deal for me and my family.

Plus then after 3/1/18 the rates will go to what? Looks like $160 for 4 of us…

So… not for me and my family. But I can see where it would be an attractive offer for a large family just getting into new cell phones.

This kind of reminds me of the old local service station gas wars I use to see as a kid.

OK, AT&T it’s your turn.

@tosotikoga Just so you are aware, that $50 price is only good through the end of March. The price goes up to $65 or $60 if you do auto pay.

Looks like March of 2018 in picture. So a bit over a year.

Lots of small print including this “Avail. on discounted phones for add’l. $25/mo./line” and “Mo. charges excl. taxes & Sprint Surcharges [incl. USF charge of up to 16.7% (varies quarterly), up to $2.50 Admin. & 40¢ Reg. /line/mo.) & fees by area (approx. 5–20%)]. Surcharges are not taxes. See sprint.com/taxesandfees” and “Activ. Fee: Up to $30/line”

http://www.androidauthority.com/att-unlimited-data-750380/

You called it

Message an
Expert customer