This is my situation:
- I have a Pixel 3 that’s on it’s last legs.
- I am a beta tester and have the beta discount (Wave F!).
- I have am on an annual plan.
- I have preordered a Pixel 6.
Given the fact that Republic has a freeze on approving new phones and will not disclose a timeline, I am considering:
- Switching to Fi (and eating the cost of paying for two plans)
- Moving my phone number to Fi (I have previously used Fi without moving my number)
- Returning to Republic if and when the Pixel 6 is approved.
My question is: If I move my number to Fi, can I retain my beta discount given that I’m not stopping paying for Republic service?