Tell us how you enjoy your RW savings for a chance to win $100!

Here at Republic, we love saving money as much as you do. And the part we love best is how we get to spend those savings on what matters most to us. Whether enjoying a night out with friends, investing in our passion projects, or getting away on a family vacation, we know our dollars go further when we’re making smart choices that allow us to save.

We want to hear from you.

To celebrate Valentine’s day, tell us about an experience you’ve enjoyed with your friends and family thanks to the money you’ve saved with Republic in the comments below. Every story has a chance to win a $100 towards a memorable dining experience at a restaurant near you.

Thanks to all for sharing your stories! Also thanks to @c1tobor for reminding me to post the winner here.

Switched a friend to Republic Wireless My Choice Plan and new phone
Notable Newbies: Welcome!
We love our members, and we want to show our appreciation!

I just love my new RW phone and service! I keep telling everyone about it. You can’t go wrong. I’m coming from Google Fi and I can’t tell you how many dropped calls I had. I looked like I was on a covert military operation when I’d try to make a call from my house. It was impossible to get and keep a signal. I have had no problems with RW and the monthly bill is nicer too. Thanks RW… keep up the great service!

I am here and will be here next Monday on my day off as well. I usually chat with Republic Wireless on Facebook but I have decided to take a look over here as well. This is not my first time here because I have tried the Republic Wireless community more than a year ago. But it is nice to be here and chat with Republic Wireless and friends.

Not to many people is chatting under this topic yet. It is only me and another person.

Welcome to the Community @cecily. Do you have a story to share about how you and your friends or family are enjoying the money you save with Republic? They’d love to hear it.

I am enjoying the savings with Republic Wireless and I have been with Republic Wireless since the beta stage. I found out about Republic Wireless in a Wall Street journal video. I checked the Republic Wireless website out and then I joined Republic Wireless. When I was with AT&T, I was paying about $83 per month for my smartphone service. But now with Republic Wireless my bill averages less than $13 per month because of the 10% discount and the data refund plan that I am grandfathered into. I get a 10% discount on my smartphone service since I was with Republic Wireless during their beta experimental stage. I love Republic Wireless and Republic Wireless have been a great blessing for me.

was trying to figure out how to respond, but might as well lay it on the line, some of us are on fixed income and have to save every where we can. not trying to make anyone feel uncomfortable. or whatever. so don’t get to “experience you’ve enjoyed with your friends and family thanks to the money you’ve saved with Republic” as we like…

Yes, I just shared the story :wink:

I tried to put a wink happy face but it did not work;-(

Both me and my wife love having RW. we love the phones and the service. RW has come a long way and i can’t wait to see what how RW continues to evolve and innovate. We love being able to talk and video chat with family and friends.

It has been nice chatting and I will be back next week to chat on Monday since Monday is my only day off.

was trying to figure out how to respond, but might as well lay it on the line, some of us are on fixed income and have to save every where we can. not trying to make anyone feel uncomfortable. or whatever. so don’t get to “experience you’ve enjoyed with your friends and family thanks to the money you’ve saved with Republic” as we like…

Thanks for being open and sharing @TheDoctor. I definitely understand being on a fixed income and how that’s limiting for having the time or money to have a lot of extra activities. I hope that saving with Republic has at least given you some peace of mind.

$100 that would be awesome, would cover 2.5months on our plan!

I have been here since the beginning (LG Optimus). Added my spouse later on for even more savings!
I am on the $25 beta plan and the spouse is on the $10 talk/text for a total monthly bill with taxes < $40.
Great value!! Saving for a vacation!

I joined Republic Wireless a couple years ago. My brother in law converted us to the company. My mom got her first smart phone from Republic Wireless. Ironically, all my co-workers use Republic Wireless.
My family has struggled with finances for the past several years. Republic Wireless doesn’t try to rip off their customers. I have always been satisfied with my phone service and the customer service I have received.
Thank you for saving my family money!

I was paying $85 a month on my old Verizon plan before switching to Republic about a year and a half ago. Other than the occasional month where I need an extra gig of data, I’ve been averaging a mere $20 each month.

The $1,100 or so I’ve saved over that time is enough to pay a big chunk of our family’s trip to Key West this summer. So, while I’m enjoying key line mojitos at Willie T’s on Duval Street or frozen key lime pie on a stick at Kermit’s with my wife and kids, I’ll be thanking Republic the whole way.

Love the service and can’t believe I paid so much for so long…

• Andy

I have saved thousands since 2013, and even with an upgrade to a Moto G5 Plus, and small monthly increase, I am still saving bucks per month. With some of this extra money, I purchased my wife a new iPad in January. No, reason other than she needed an upgrade and faster iPad, and that I love her…and I had all that extra money. LOL Thanks Republic.

I have been with republic wireless for three going on four years now and the price for my service is really unbeatable. Because of the amazing savings I am in college paying my own way without any loans. I remember when I was looking for a phone several of my friends referred me to republic wireless and now I refer everyone I meet because it really is unbeatable.

I’m a modern, tech-savvy, stay-at-home mom, only because I am extremely frugal and very careful with our budget. My husband is a chef at a high-end fine dining restaurant, and although the job is glamorous, the pay is not! I am able to stay at home and homeschool our children because we never ever ever ever eat out (despite having a chef for a husband), and I really should write a book on the other ways we save money and keep up this lifestyle on one tiny income. Another important way we saved money was by not owning a cell phone for ten years…TEN years! It is possible to live in this modern age without a cell phone, and you won’t die. I am alive to tell you about it. The various cell phone plans (even without smart phones) were simply not affordable over the past decade. I discovered Republic Wireless a few years ago, adjusted our budget, and now my husband and I both have smart phones. We still can’t afford to eat out, but with the Republic Wireless savings combined with ten years without a cell phone, I can remain at home and continue educating my children.

We love our members, and we want to show our appreciation!

Hello, my husband and I were loyal Verizon customers for over ten years. We signed up with republic wireless back in November. It was hard to beat the price which was half of what we were paying monthly before we switched, as well as a massive phone upgrade. We live in a rural area so not much competition in that department. Even with the price of our new phones included we are still saving hundreds our first year. The extra savings helps our family to stay within our annual budget yet stay connected to each other and friends and family. I am a stay-at-home mom so the value and quality of republic wireless help me to stay home with my kids, whom I love, doing what I love every day. Thank you!