Temporarily changing phone number

I shall be in France for a few weeks and I must get an Orange SIM for local calls and data exchange; they will provide a French phone #.
I plan to maintain my Republic service in good standing while I am temporarily in Europe. When I come back to the USA, can I simply change back to my Republic service by inserting my Republic SIM Card? Will I be able to keep my US phone #, or will I have to re-start all over with Republic?
Thank you.

Both of these are part of Tips & Tricks, where users contributions are collected and presented as a part of the Community

1 Like

Hi @marcelj.rxe1m1,

Don’t lose your Republic Wireless SIM card, put it in a safe place!
When you come back, you’ll simply swap the SIM cards again - remove the Orange, install the Republic SIM card, and your service will continue and your number will remain the same.

I hope you have a great trip!


This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Message an
Expert customer