There's an App for That (COVID-19)

As we all seek to protect ourselves, our families and our communities as best we can, Apple has developed an app that helps one understand what steps they might take regarding COVID-19. The app was developed in partnership with the CDC, the White House Coronavirus Task Force and FEMA.

I originally posted this to the iPhone Beta Community forum due to the app being iOS specific. Since Apple has also launched a companion website (a tip of the virtual hat to my fellow Community Ambassador @jben for reminding me of that), I’ve decided to share it with the Community as a whole. If one has access to an iOS device (iPhone, iPad or iPod touch), one can grab the iOS app here:

Apple apps, generally, are well done. This is an instance where I’d like to see Apple release their app for Android also. Apple knows how to make an Android app. Meanwhile it is possible to use Apple’s companion website from an Android device or computer with much the same experience.

For those interested in more that’s here:

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing - I’ll have to check this out!

For those users that don’t have an iPhone in residence with their family, the article referenced provides a link to the COVID-19 screening tool that you can run from a PC

1 Like
Message an
Expert customer