There's no Way to GET HELP!

I ask a question … what is the loading signal on my home screen? They ask for different words? What! Another language? I can’t sign in to ZeNDeSK I 'm beginning to think I shouldn’t. I have two simple questions … seems to bebeyond Company Capability.Getting Help from Republic

1 Like

Hang in there. I am having the same problem signing in to zendesk to reply to an open help ticket right now. I suspect there is a hitch in the getalong right at the moment.

1 Like

Hi @ralph.c,

Thank you for bring this to our attention. We are in the process of transitioning our sign-in process for agents and it inadvertently affected customer sign-in.

We’ve backed out the changes and you should now be able to create a ticket.

Please refresh the page and try again.

I’ll monitor this thread a while so you can test and let me know if it still fails for you.

1 Like

Yep. All is now once again right with the help desk world.

Thanks

1 Like

olyolson wrote:

I suspect there is a hitch in the getalong

Sounds rather technically advanced…

1 Like

Yea, I know. I admit I was kind of winging it on that one. I apologize for all the high brow technical terms.

It’s just that I have to stick with what works. Trust me, once you prove to your wife that you can hook up a new stereo system all on your own, life is never the same…

1 Like

I am replying to other peoples problems, because my phone is not allowing me to get the help from the usual avenues. Can someone respond to me here by chance?

Message an
Expert customer