Ticket Closed without reason

I sent in a ticket because I have to use the *#*#8674#*#* every 1 to 3 days. Sometime 2-3 times a day. And I have been having issues where my Sim card has to be pulled out and pushed back in because my phone doesn't register the SIM card till I do that. the 1st one is a issue the arised after the Android 9.0 patch. the 2nd one has been happening since I got the S8. I finally got frustrated enough to send a ticket in and it gets closed. Then I try to do the messenger thingy...auto closes. So now I am here. Help?

What phone do you have? Galaxy S8

What plan are you on? Choice Your Own

Does your plan include data, or just talk & text? Data

Hi @Razakil,

It looks like your ticket was closed in error. Please give me just a few minutes to get my computer booted back up and I’ll see if i can get it straightened out.

2 Likes

Thank you

2 Likes

Hi again, @Razakil,

I apologize again that your ticket was closed in error. That was quite an unusual mistake, and I’ve checked in with the agent’s team to make sure they are advised against allowing that to happen again.

I’ve opened a new ticket on your behalf. It is available to you by logging in here:
https://help.republicwireless.com/hc/en-us/requests/1702144

1 Like

By the way, @Razakil,

Your “Message an Expert” conversation is still available, I’m not sure why it appears closed to you, but the answer you received isn’t applicable to this situation. I’ll let that Expert know.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Message an
Expert customer