Transfer info from old phone to new phone Samsung J3

1. Hi! I just purchased a Samsung J3 for my son for his birthday. I bought for myself awhile ago and love it and think he will too. However, when I purchased mine, it asked me which number I was replacing the new phone with and I put in my phone number. When I purchased this one for my son, it did not ask me which number I wanted the information to transfer to. My son’s phone number is [redacted]. My order No. is: [redacted].
    Than you for your help.

Janice A[redacted]

Moderator’s note: Content edited to remove personal information. This is a publicly visible forum.

Hi @janicea.uhffim,

For starters, please know you’ve posted your question to Republic’s Community, a publicly accessible Internet forum. I suggest you edit your inquiry to remove personal information.

With that said, the ordering process has changed since you ordered your phone. No longer is it needed to select replacement at purchase. This is now handled at activation.

Upon receipt of your son’s new phone, you’ll start the activation process. Republic offers a great walkthrough here: Activate | Republic Wireless. You will be prompted to sign into the appropriate Republic account. To upgrade an existing line to a new phone, select “replace existing line”. You should see the phone number you want to replace listed at this step. Continue through the activation process, then you’re all set! Detailed activation guidance here: Activate My Phone.

Message an
Expert customer