Turbo car charger for Moto X Pure Edition

I am looking for a turbo car charger for my husbands Moto X Pure Edition we just bought.

Moderator’s note: Content format edited.

Hi @kollettt,

You’ll likely find them avaialble at a local big box store (Best Buy, Walmart, Target, etc.) Here’s an Amazon search: Amazon.com: moto x pure turbo car charger.

Hi @kollettt,

We no longer sell them in our online store, though I see @rolandh has sent you a link to one on Amazon.

However, we do happen to have a B-stock Motorola Turbo Car Charger available. B-stock accessories were returned by our Members are are like-new, although the packaging often shows some wear and tear from its travels.

I’d be glad to send that out to you as our gift once I get in the office tomorrow. I’ll send it to the same address the X Pure was shipped to, if you’ll confirm you’d like me to do so.

here is the 1 I’ve been using for the last 9 months and have been very happy with

Amazon.com: Anker Quick Charge 2.0 36W Dual USB Car Charger, PowerDrive+ 2

Anker Quick Charge 2.0 36W Dual USB Car Charger, PowerDrive+ 2 for Galaxy S7 / S6 / Edge / Plus, Note 5 / 4 and PowerIQ for iPhone 7 / 6s / Plus, iPad Pro / Air 2 / mini, LG, Nexus, HTC and More

Does it matter if I purchase a 15W or 25W car charger for my Moto X Pure? I’m afraid I don’t know the difference…

Hi @jessicav.xoz3kw

Here’s a interesting thread that will shed some light on this for you…Difference between Motorola 15 Watt and 25 Watt turbo chargers. - Lenovo Community

Read up on this a little myself, I don’t think you’ll see a difference between the 25w vs. 15w though, especially with a car charger…maybe one of the battery guru’s will chime in.

I got one of these (see link below, no affiliation, yadda, yadda). I’ve had no end of trouble with various second-party car chargers over the years. Now I always buy the official stuff. Not saying that other suggestions won’t work, however. I liked this one because a) it will do the TurboPower thing and b) it has a second USB port so I could plug my wife’s original Moto X in there too. My charger I got for my original Moto X barely did anything with my Pure.

Another benefit of this one is that the LED isn’t very bright. It’s visible under any lighting condition though. The previous one I had was absolutely blinding when using it at night.

Amazon.com: Motorola TurboPower 25 Rapid Charge Car Charger - Retail Packaging: Cell Phones & Accessories

Message an
Expert customer