🎄 Twelve Days of Christmas Community Giveaway (2018)

We have a good number of day nine and ten gifts still available, and to them we’ll add…

Day eleven

:musical_note: On the eleventh day of Christmas, Community gave away… :notes:
:notes: Eleven Moto Power Pack Slim 5100 battery packs :musical_note:

Tell us why you’d rather have a Moto power pack than eleven pipers piping. The first eleven people to do so will receive one as our gift. (No double-dipping, if you’ve already claimed a gift, you cannot have another.)

(Keep in mind, the Moto power pack comes outfitted to be used with a phone with a micro-usb port, but you can use this power pack with your own charging cable if your phone has a different connection.)

Power packs have been claimed by:

1. @natea
  2. @davidh.8j9abs
  3. @alicef.p8gw7e
  4. @annak.31je5h
  5. @ford44
  6. @sighet
  7. @jaseiter
  8. @mattb.twxvvq
  9. @planetherapist
  10. @megann.5avhtg
  11. ?

For newer phones using USB-C connectors something like this would allow for use of the Moto Power Pack Slim 5100’s built-in cable: Anker USB-C (Male) to Micro USB (Female). I use a similar adapter with a Pixel 2 XL.

That’s a good option, too, but I don’t want anyone to think they must buy an adapter. The power pack has a standard USB port, so any USB-C charging cable that you’d use with a charger or computer can be used.

I’m a band director and have plenty of pipers who pipe. Eleven more wouldn’t be helpful. A battery pack however would be very helpful! :slight_smile:

A ceramic mug is much better than nine ladies dancing because HOT TEA! Nothing refreshes and soothes like a warm cup of tea morning, noon, and night - 365 days a year - every year. Nine dancing ladies would get pretty boring after a while, no matter how good they were.

12 Days of Christmas

A battery pack charging silently is much better than pipers piping loudly.

A Moto keylink would be invaluable to my aging, forgetful ways, especially against the nightmare of lords leaping everywhere! The worst place I lost my keys was in the alley dumpster…throwing out the trash!

Bumping this thread!
Thanks R.W. (and especially Southpaw) for the 12 days of Christmas!

The twelve days of Christmas giveaway is such a neat idea. I just wish I would have learned about this sooner. :slight_smile:

There’s still items available and 1 more day tomorrow. Scroll through the the thread and, perhaps, you’ll see something of interest?

I will keep my eyes peeled. :smiley:

A Moto power pack will keep me powered up to listen to music other than Piper’s pipping!

The Moto Power Pack is better than eleven pipers piping because you can use the Moto Power Pack to charge your phone when it’s low or out of battery. Sometimes, I need my phone to call someone, but can’t use it because it runs out of battery.

The Power Pack would be much nicer than the eleven pipers because my partner and I like to camp (when it warms up). The extra battery power means we can stay off the grid longer and enjoy our surroundings more.

Did I miss the 12 drummers?

I don’t think so… I’ve been watching this thread since it started. Plus, @louisdi didn’t post us a cool pic for it!

–Ben

No @hideed41… I was just enjoying a little Saturday time away. Here they come now…

Last day… I can finally stop singing this song.

Day twelve

:musical_note: On the twelfth day of Christmas, Community gave away… :notes:
:notes: Twelve Google Play Store gift cards :musical_note:

The first twelve people who tell us why a Google Play Store gift card would be better than twelve drummers drumming will receive a $10 Play Store gift card. Remember, if you’ve already claimed a prize, you can’t double-dip. And if you’re not one of the first twelve, look back through the previous days, I think there may be some prizes still to be claimed.

(And yes, I had to look up how to spell twelfth.)

Google Play Store gift cards claimed by:

1. @hideed41
  2. @jordanr.beomoe
  3. @Agbauer11
  4. @petej
  5. @SpeedingCheetah
  6. @jumphour
  7. @luisa.kh9ugf
  8. @kevins.k2y5wk
  9. @bcline909
  10. ?
  11. ?
  12. ?

Much better than 12 drummers disrupting my music!!! They also take up too much space in my house.