Unable to change plan?

What phone do you have? Moto G5 plus
What plan are you on? My choice + 3 GB
Does your plan include data, or just talk & text? Data, talk, and text

Issue Description

I have been trying to change my plan as I do not use nearly as much cellular data as I associated with my plan when I signed up. When going to the Republic app on my phone, as described here How to Change Your Plan – Republic Help I get a message that says “this view is not available because you do not have cell or Wi-Fi data connectivity”. I am definitely connected to the Wi-Fi and have tried it on both my home and work Wi-Fi networks receiving the same error message as well as turning off Wi-Fi and attempting to do it while connected to cell data. Looked through the forum to see if anyone else had this problem and only find answers regarding different phones and different Android versions How do I change my plan when the RW app thinks I don’t have data?. Help me change my plan please.

Hi @joshuab.4pfxsc,

Is the phone currently on Wi-Fi? If so, could you please try to refresh credentials between the phone and our servers?

If that doesn’t solve the issue, our support team can change your plan for you, and look into what might be preventing you from doing so.

2 Likes

This worked, thanks so much!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Message an
Expert customer