Unauthorized charges

Yesterday I was charged $379.53 for a phone your company claimed was never received. After speaking to two different people and attaching proof of delivery including a message by a republic staff confirming receipt of the phone , is then that all of a sudden my phone was found. Yet, I still get an email from a supervisor by the name of Jennifer saying they are still going to charge me over $200 for water damages and scratches to the phone. I sent the phone in perfect physical condition, aside from it freezing all the time which was the initial problem. Now like I told her I have no control of how FedEx handled the merchandise and I as a customer should not be accountable for it. I need to speak to someone who can helpe resolve this problem. It is very stressful to pay $500 for a phone that is defective , return it for a refurbished one and still be charged another $200 for damages incurred by either their own staff or courier.

Hi @lilyg.bupx6t,

First, I’m sorry you had to go through this experience. Our Community is made up of members helping members, and they would not be able to help you with a billing dispute.

I’ve reviewed your ticket and I see that the situation has now been resolved. Thank you for your patience, and please let me know if there is anything further you need.

Message an
Expert customer