Understanding the Ambassador Program
What is the Ambassador Program?
Who are the Ambassadors?
How are the Ambassadors identified?
What do the Ambassadors do?
What attributes should Ambassadors possess?
What are the benefits of being an Ambassador?
Our commitments to the Ambassadors
How do I nominate someone to be an Ambassador?
What happens if I’ve been selected to be an Ambassador?
The Ambassador Program (formerly known as The Founders) is a way for Republic to recognize Community members who go above and beyond to help other Community members. This program allows us to provide that recognition by offering additional access to staff, additional tools to help maintain the Community knowledge-base, and occasional opportunities to test products and services.
Republic Ambassadors are Community members who have demonstrated care and concern toward the Community, and possess the desire to help fellow Republic Community members. They are knowledgeable about our products and services, and maintain a positive attitude toward Republic Wireless and its services.
Ambassadors have a special icon (flair) next to their avatar. Their flair looks like this:
- Ambassadors are active in our Community, helping other members in a variety of ways, whether it be helping to locate info within the Community, offering technical advice, or helping members contact our support team.
- They also keep our Community in great shape by flagging posts that fall outside of our Community Guidelines, adding tags to help index posts, mark correct answers and solutions to questions and problems, and edit thread titles to make them more search-friendly.
- They act as genuine “Ambassadors” by helping our members understand our policies, but also by bringing the voice of the members to the staff, with honest constructive feedback to Republic employees to help promote a place of openness, honesty and transparency.
- Ambassadors should always be willing to help others by providing info and feedback to Community questions.
- Ambassadors should possess a higher level of knowledge about Republic products and services.
- Ambassadors should maintain a professional and positive manner when addressing other Community members.
- Ambassadors should possess integrity and treat others as they would want to be treated. They should always opt for the high road.
- Ambassadors should stay active in the Community and direct other members to helpful discussions, documents, and FAQs.
- Ambassadors should help build a good knowledge base to support a healthy and informative Community by providing feedback to Republic employees.
- Ambassadors are given a special status level within the Republic Community, which is denoted by the flair. This helps other Community members to recognize who they can go to for guidance before contacting the Republic Help team.
- Ambassadors have the opportunity to test products and services offered by Republic Wireless. This includes receiving a deeper level of communication from Republic employees.
- Ambassadors are eligible to receive services and Republic merchandise, based upon continued positive evaluations given by Republic employees.
- Republic commits to maintain an open two-way communication with the Ambassadors.
- Republic commits to provide a dedicated company resource to facilitate the needs of the Ambassadors.
- Republic commits to provide encouragement and support to the Ambassadors.
- Republic commits to providing Ambassadors with conference calls in order to provide them with the latest issues, policies and procedures.
If you see a Community member consistently go above and beyond, and would like that person to be considered to become an Ambassador, please submit a nomination. We will not be able to reply with our decision, but we appreciate all nominations.
Note: The above link is for nominations to the Ambassador Program only. Any help requests sent to the above listed email address will not receive a reply.
Our Community team regularly reviews these nominations as well as our members’ posts and overall helpfulness toward other Community members. If a Community member possesses the attributes listed here, the member will be further reviewed by both current Ambassadors and our Community manager. If you’re selected as a candidate for the program, you’ll be contacted with further details.
Your first three months as an Ambassador will be an evaluation period with regular reviews of your posts and overall helpfulness to Community members. If after the three month mark you’re meeting all the guidelines and conditions agreed upon when accepting the Ambassador title, then you may continue to be part of the program. If you’re asked to continue as an Ambassador, then you’ll receive continued regular communication, special opportunities, and the inside scoop directly from Republic.