Unlimited Data - Only SIM

Since RW no longer offers the RW Unlimited Data-Only Sim, does anyone have a suggestion as to a good replacement for my Hot Spot. I only need it for data since I travel and end up in places where the free WIFI is limited at best. I use the Netgear Unite Explore hotspot. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

There’s a really detailed overview of data only SIMs here: https://bestmvno.com/compare/data-only-plans/

1 Like

As the site that @louisdi referenced provides SIMs for multiple carriers, the use of something like RootMetrics to determine carrier coverage where your travel/vacation plans may take you may be of interest to some.

RootMetrics , has teams driving cars outfitted with a test kit of phones and constantly calling using the various major carriers. Their maps are built from analysis of the data gathered, as well as users that install their app on phones.
Select the network, then provide your address and drill down … performance is shown in cells and can further be defined by selecting a Layer and selecting Call performance/fastest speed/best technology

1 Like
Message an
Expert customer