Unlocked Moto G 5 Plus on Amazon

I want to buy the unlocked Moto G 5 Plus on Amazon. Will it work on Republic service?

yes make sure you add the Republic SIM Amazon.com: Republic Wireless SIM Starter Kit: Cell Phones & Accessories

I have a republic phone. Can I use the card from that phone? Thank you!!!

If I were to get my exact phone from a different place, would I still be able to keep my same account/number? The only thing is that my phone doesn’t have a sim card so would it just be a matter of using the app?

If your old phone is one of the legacy phones, Moto G1, G3, E1, E2, X1 or X2, then you will need to leave the old SIM in the old phone and buy a new SIM for the new phone.

If you buy your phone from Amazon, make sure TMobile’s coverage works for you. You can use the phone checker here on Republic’s phone buying web site (if it shows that you can buy a Moto Z then TMobile is OK) or go to TMobile’s coverage web page.

Top Android Smartphones, payment plans optional | Republic Wireless

coverage map

Legacy phones that use the 1.0 or 2.0 plans need to be the custom ROM versions of those phones, other versions that do not have the custom ROM will not work on Republic,

If it is a Republic version then you will be able to use your current account, plan, and number

A 3.0 phone will need a SIM and you can use your current account and number but need to use a 3.0 plan

Message an
Expert customer