Upgrade plan for old customer

Been a customer since RW began. Is there any upgrade plan for moto e4? We need two new phones and wondering if easier to switch providers that offer a new phone free with their plans

1 Like

Hi @jamesw.1v9was,

Generally, Republic does not offer discounts when upgrading one’s phone. As for competitor’s purporting to offer “free” phones, those phones typically are locked to that competitor for a period of time (typically six months to a year). For what it’s worth, all current Republic compatible phones including phones sold at Republic’s online store are factory unlocked.

If you decide to look at Republic’s competitors, you’ll want to do your due diligence and be certain the competitor’s offerings are a good fit for your needs/wants.

I understand. But being a customer since inception, I can’t even get the $20 off a new phone for NEW customers? Doesn’t seen right…

1 Like

Hi @jamesw.1v9was,

And, I understand what you are saying, however, here as I believe you know most of us (myself included) are fellow members not Republic staff. You asked if there was an upgrade plan for old customers and the candid answer to that question is, generally, no.

If you’d like Republic to look at your specific circumstances, I suggest opening a ticket

2 Likes
Message an
Expert customer