Upgrading/adding multiple Republic phones

I just received my Moto X4 in the mail, and I’m not sure about how to go about the upgrade. My plan is to transfer the number from my old X1 to my new X4, then move my wife’s X1 to my old X1, then use her old X1 and give it a new number for a “shut-in” that lives in our attached apartment and can use it just off of our WiFi. Not sure if I have to upgrade plans going from the X1 to the X4, but I’d like to keep the same plan and just add the “WiFi only” line onto that if possible. Any help as to how to do that as painlessly as possible??

If you ordered the X4 from republic it will come with the needed SIM (if you ordered from a 3rd party you will need to get a BYOD SIM

all 3.0 (non legacy phones) must use the My Choice plans {$15+5 per GB}

once SIM is installed one would activate it as a line upgrade though the Republic app on the phone (you will be asked to login to your republic account and select the line you want to upgrade (an option for adding a new line will also be there)
once activated the old phone on the line being replaced will be deactivated, one can then reactivate it as the line replacement for the the other line though the Republic App on that phone (as both phones are legacy the plan will transfer here also , this will deactivate that phone which will can then be activate as a new line (note legacy phones when activated on a new line use the 2.0 Refund plan and must start on the $10 plan but can be moved to the $5 WiFi only plan after the 1st month)
[Note Legacy Phones are the Moto X1, Moto X2, Moto E1, Moto E2, Moto G1, and Moto G3]

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.