Using an old phone

My current phone is broken. I still have and older phone. How do I reactivate it?

Hi @jasonp.gijvc7 and welcome to the Member Community. If the old phone is a 3.0 this Help Center article will help get you started.

If you provide more information about the old phone, such as make and model, the Community can offer more specific help. Come on back if you have questions.

3 Likes

If the information that @freddyp provided above doesn’t get you going, take a look at this

2 Likes

The broke phone is a moto 5g plus and the old phone is a moto g3 android v 5.1.1

Thanks, it looks like the 2nd Help article provided would be what you should use

2 Likes

Hi @jasonp.gijvc7,

If you haven’t already activated the old phone, before doing so, please advise if you’re paying for service annually rather than monthly?

1 Like

I’m paying monthly. I got it activated. Made some phone calls. Apparently the call quality is better on the old g3 than the g5.

1 Like

The call quality issue might be coverage related. We would need to know more about the SIM in your Moto G5. If you care to do so, please remove and examine the SIM in the G5.

Is the “public” part of the word Republic green? Or, is the entire word Republic all gray or all black?

1 Like

it is all black

Message an
Expert customer