Very bad reception

What phone do you have? Moto g5s

What plan are you on?

Does your plan include data, or just talk & text? everything

Issue Description

I have a lot of bars and wi fi and my reception is very poor! It keeps cutting out and some times people say they can hardly hear me! Please help!

I’m sorry to hear that. Is this a new problem or has it been going on for a while?

Usually the first things I would try are 1) reboot my phone and 2) reboot my wireless router.

3 Likes

Do you get bad reception on wifi, cellular, or both?

If people are having trouble hearing me, I handover the call to either wifi or cellular (whatever I wasn’t on), and that usually solves the problem for me.

Hi at @randyp.omibvf

I can see in your profile you recently lost a phone and have replaced it with a G5s, correct?.

In your other thread, I don’t think you mention which phone you lost, that would be very helpful information. You may have switched carriers (TMO/Sprint) inadvertently.

:relaxed:

1 Like

I think the 1 gb but want to know how to up it to 2 gb’s because I always have to add some every month.
Yes, it has been going on for awhile! To reboot phone just turn it off and back on? I have been turning off my wi fi every night while I sleep cuz its in my room!

I’m not sure if it is one or both but just rebooted phone and called friend and seems to be working ok now!

2 Likes

My phone was returned to me!

Just turn them off and back on again?

Great! Thanks for sharing this update. :slight_smile:

Awesome. I love honest people.

Message an
Expert customer