Is there a way to view cell data usage? Especially over time, like over the past year?
It will depend upon what version of Android your phone is using, but minor variations of the instructions below should work.
- Open your phone’s Settings app.
- Tap Network & internet Internet .
- Next to your carrier, tap Settings .
- At the top you’ll see how much total data you use.
- To see graphs and details, tap App data usage .
- To pick a time period, tap the Down arrow .
- To see how much data each app uses, look below the graph.