Viewing Child's calls, texts, and internet activity

Hi-

I’m considering getting a new phone through Republic Wireless and giving my current RW phone to my son. I was wondering if there is a way for my wife and me to view his calls and texts, and internet usage (the specific sites he accesses) online through the RW website without using his phone. This would be his first phone and we would be more comfortable if we could keep close tabs on his activity. I’ve done some searches but haven’t found anything. Is this possible to do, and if so, could you please give a general overview of the capabilities of this feature?

Thanks.

Through the Republic Wireless site you can view who he called and texted with. You won’t be able to see the content of those texts. I use the paid version of https://www.qustodio.com/en/ and an very happy with it. You can see the content of texts and web sites that were visited. You can also block access to apps, etc…

I also use qustudio. It’s a great monitoring program and simple to use.

It is not the carrier’s job to help you spy on your spawn. If you distrust your children that much (and think they’re too stupid to simply use something other than their phone for anything they think you’d disapprove of), there are oodles of “nanny” apps in the Play Store.

Thank you very much for the info. I’ll check out qustudio.

Thanks for responding. I’ll look into qustudio.