Voice calls only or power savings mode

incomplete

What phone do you have?
Moto e4

What plan are you on?
My choice + GB

Does your plan include data, or just talk & text?

Yes

Issue Description

Hello there!
My service had been normal and exactly as I expected until the next month came around. My account has already been charged but my service is nothing like it was last month. I haven’t been able to make a phone call or receive text messages unless I’m on WiFi and even then, it sometimes doesn’t get to me until I’m home.
The two notifications I have received from the Republic Wireless notifier are “Voice Calls Only” and “Power Savings Mode” both claim that I am somehow disconnected from the service.

What phone do you have?
Moto e4

What plan are you on?
My choice plus data
Does your plan include data, or just talk & text?
It has talk and text and I also pay for data

Issue Description

Hello! This is the second time I have made this post.

I have used Republic Wireless for one month and the service was fantastic! However, since I have renewed the plan, I have not been able to receive text messages or make phone calls unless I send out a text or receive a call. As well as that, I haven’t been able to receive pictures messages. This includes when I am using WiFi. I have restarted my phone, in hopes that the service would be fixed.

Because my service has not been active for the past 6 days, I am wondering if there is a way to bring refunded for the days I have not had service.

Hi @sagem.wtvmeu,

I’m very sorry to see that your original post went unanswered. Thank you for posting again. I’ve merged both posts into a single topic so we can focus any troubleshooting in one conversation.

Since you asked about a refund, let me take a second to explain that this is our Member Community, where members help one another. Members are best at answering questions about our phones, our service, and our policies. Issues that need technical assistance or intervention need to be handled by our support team through a support ticket. That said, once we do get the issue solved, I’ll be glad to look into whether any credit might be due.

If you haven’t yet opened a ticket, that’s ok. Let’s start by doing some basic troubleshooting, then if that doesn’t solve the problem, it would be time to open a ticket.

The bottom of this Help Article has some troubleshooting steps. Can you please let us know when you have worked through all of them and whether the issue is then resolved? It’s important to go through each troubleshooting step carefully.

So, how did you help? I have the exact same problem as this person and I did not see an answer. Power saving mode is off on my phone but the icon above and a consistent notice says it is on. I do not have all the abilities in this phone that I paid for. By the way, the phone is less than a week old. Moto 4e with full data. Help me?

Hi @cyntad,

Have you gone through each of the troubleshooting steps at the bottom of the help article I linked?