Voicemails missing from list

Good evening! I’ve got the Moto E (2nd gen) and my voicemails have all disappeared. As far as I know there was not an update on my phone and the voicemails we’re all there as recently as last week. I only had about 15 that I’d saved. Anyone have any clue what could have happened to them or how to recover them? Do they stay stored only for a certain amount of time? The earliest ones were from June 2016 and there were onens from this year as well.

Thanks for any help!

As far as I know, saved voicemails do not have a expiration date. It is anyone’s guess as to how or why they suddenly disappeared. I suggest you open a support ticket to see if anything can be done to recover your voicemails. But, I wouldn’t be too optimistic about it.

1 Like

Hi @katers,

You mentioned they are “missing from list.” I’m guessing you may be looking at visual voicemail on the phone. Have you tried dialing into voicemail to see if you can access them that way?

1 Like

Thanks for the support ticket suggestion! I’m hopeful, but you’re right. They’re probably gone!

1 Like

Ahh, so that’s what that is called! Yes, the visual voicemail list is now empty. I did try dialing into voicemail, but there’s nothing there. I think it’s a lost cause. Thank you for responding!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Message an
Expert customer