We need more OnePlus phones approved! AGREE?

I recently brought an OnePlus 6T to Republic. It has proven to be the most enjoyable and best all-around operating phone I’ve ever owned. It has operated flawlessly with Republic’s system. However, in looking ahead to the upcoming OnePlus 8 model, I’m concerned that Republic might not certify it in a timely manner. I think that since OnePlus has established itself as one of the top phones for performance, reliability, and value for the money, Republic should make sure that we can use their PHONES. AGREE?

Hi @seniorgeek and welcome back to the Community!

I have no objection whatsoever to Republic supporting additional OnePlus models. You may wish to add a comment here: Get to know our BYOP process and the guy behind it all!.

There’s some insight there regarding how Republic determines which phones to support and, perhaps more to the point, you’d have the attention of the right person.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Get to know our BYOP process and the guy behind it all! - please chime in with your interest in OnePlus phones there.

Thanks, @rolandh,

I’ve moved @seniorgeek’s topic to Get to know our BYOP process and the guy behind it all! to make sure it isn’t missed.

1 Like
Message an
Expert customer