We're Popping Up in Downtown Raleigh! Pop-up Shop News, Calendar, and Events

Please note: Our Raleigh Pop-up closed on 9/22/2018.

Republic Wireless is Popping Up in downtown Raleigh!

Pop in for onsite Help Team support, and stay for the fun.

Welcome to our home!
Experience the Republic Wireless difference from the moment you walk into our living room. Every week we’ll host community events and workshops. Bring the whole family!

17 E. Martin St. Raleigh, NC
Monday - Saturday, 10am - 5pm
(Shop hours subject to change. Support appointments available upon request.)

We validate parking!
Park in either of these decks and bring your ticket when you drop in.
Moore Square Parking Deck - 233 S. Wilmington Street
Wilmington Street Deck - 117 S. Wilmington Street

We can’t wait to meet you!

Have questions? We’re here to answer them.
Our Help Team members would love to meet you. Make an appointment to come see us.
Schedule Appointment

Grand Opening of Our Home-town Pop-up Shop
Notable Newbies: Welcome!
Share your Spring photo for use in our Pop-up shop and you could receive a RW T-shirt

Our pop-up shop has already been featured in some online journals. Have you seen an article about us online?

Check out these:

Don’t miss the video at the end of this one from android headlines; you’ll feel like you’ve been in the shop!

There’s more info about our Grand Opening event and our NCFC event, in this thread:

We’ll be having our first workshop at the Pop-Up tomorrow evening. Come by, meet some of our staff members, and learn more about our phones.

I thought I read somewhere that RW can validate parking with coming to the PU Shop, but when I was there on Friday evening, I paid for parking when I entered the parking garage that’s right around the corner form you. Where should I park?

–This is my RSVP because I do not like using Facebook.

Hi @apples2androids,

I’ll let the team know you’re planning to attend.

The two parking decks for which we validate parking are:

I’m not sure how it works if they are taking payment when you enter. I’ve only ever been when you get a ticket and then pay based on how long you park.

Thanks southpaw. If you walk out the front door of the PU Shop, look to your left & walk to the corner, the one that you can see straight ahead on the cross street–I think that’s Wilmington–is where I parked. –I’m guessing that the prepay was just because it was Friday night and a First Friday event.

Is this deck one of the two that you mentioned above?

Yes.

I just parked there and am standing outside it now. The sign does indicate prepay on Friday and Saturday. It also indicates the lot closes at 7:00 on weeknights, so you might want to look for street parking.

Edited to add: There’s already street parking available on Martin just on the other side of Wilmington.

Ok, thanks!

Darn, I was held up behind a wreck and got there late and everybody was gone. :frowning:

I’m sorry about that. Did no one else show up?

Hi @apples2androids,

Sorry you couldn’t make it! We were there until just a bit after 7:00. (And that parking garage was still fully in operation!)

I hope we’ll get to see you at another event!

I made my first PU appearance at this event and enjoyed it a good bit. A very personal experience, great decor fitting for RW, and good coffee to boot! My prescription from tonight’s workshop: a Pixel or Z play. The Pop Up shop is a bit of a hike from home base (especially in rush hour traffic) but I certainly hope and plan to return in the future. I’d highly recommend any other local members do the same… you never know who you’ll end up bumping into (and, at least for me, it’s very cool to meet other members in person!)

I thought it STARTED at 7:00. I saw you guys there when I drove by but by the time I parked in the garage and walked over, all the lights were turned off. Darn! :frowning:

Mix 101.5’s Two Men and a Mom will be broadcasting live Saturday, 10/21/17 from 11:00 AM until 1:00 PM!

Street parking is plentiful on Saturdays. We hope to see you there!

Love snapping photos on your phone, but it never turns out quite like you wanted? It’s too dark or even blurry? Learn how to take your phone photography to the next level! Stop by the Republic Wireless pop up shop to learn a few quick tips and tricks to get the best out of your phone camera in this session.

Republic Wireless Pop-up Shop Photography workshop:
Thursday, October 26, 2017 from 6 PM until 7 PM.
17 East Martin Street, Raleigh, NC

Livecast of our photography workshop in the Pop-up Shop 10/26/17!

Today the Pop-up Shop is celebrating Halloween with costumed staff, goodie bags and photo ops. Drop in for a little Halloween fun!

Our next workshop in the Pop-up Shop is entitled, “Ask a Recruiter” and will present tips and tricks to help you land your dream job.

Grand Opening of Our Home-town Pop-up Shop

Our next Pop-up Shop event is our Republic Wireless Ask Me Anything livestream event, Thursday, 11/17 at 12:00 PM ET.

A post was split to a new topic: Join us for a WiFi Security workshop in the Pop-up Shop and as a Facebook Livestream event